Human Resources Policy
SED is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.
SED respects each associate, believing firmly that the success of an enterprise is based on that of its entire staff. We admire teamwork and are devoted to help every SED man develop together with the corporation. SED offers its personnel harmonious working environment and challenging tasks. Here, everyone helps each other, sharing the happiness from progress together.
If you are of ambition, integrity, endurance and dedication, and if you are with solid skills and rich experience in trading company, SED will be exactly the career platform for your personal development.
SED is always welcoming the superb new energy you brought to us.
Update the Project Controls Manager of the personnel and training requirements of Project Controls personnel assigned to him/her.
– Ensure that the costs from the “as-sold” bid cost summary are broken down into the standard Work Breakdown Structure line items; ensure that budgets and the chart of accounts are distributed and explained to the budget managers.
– Ensure that the budgets are controlled before the cost commitments are made, and the commitments are tracked once they are made.
– Participate in critical procurement and subcontract evaluations and negotiations to ensure cost, cash flow, warranties/guarantees and schedule requirements are adequately addressed. Assist the Project Manager in making “make or buy” and “subcontract or do it yourself” decisions.
– Ensure that the profit and cash forecasts are accurate and timely.
– Always be “forecast conscious”; ask the question “how does this event affect the forecast?
– Use “earned value” concept in forecasting; use commitments made and the “earned value” to accurately forecast commitments to go.
– Review Risk and Opportunity register on an ongoing basis to ensure they are adequately addressed in the project forecasts.
– Review and manage “contingencies” as per guidelines.
– Besides the above-listed, shall be responsible for other duties assigned by department manager or the company.
– carry out company’s trade policy, develop market.
– Responsible for contact potential customer, draft offer, take part in price negotiation.
– Follow up production schedule, shipping, inspection and test.
– Prepare trade documents, deal with customer’s inquiry.
– Maintain existing customer cooperation relationship.
– Submit regular report on business.
– Bachelor degree, major in trading or business English with at least 2 years’ trade experience.
– Familiar with trade process and relative laws, grasp trade professional knowledge.
– Good in written and oral English, able to communicate with foreigners.
– Good skill in operating MS Office software, holding relative certificate is a plus.
– Excellent ability of developing business, open, aggressive, teamwork, independent.
– Perform operational techniques and activities that are used to fulfill quality requirement.
– Check packing accuracy, measuring, examine the product quality, identify and record any product quality problems.
– Assess product conformity and determine release of shipment.
– Perform pre-production check.
– Evaluate shipment samples fully as required and finish the sample assessment report.
– College degree preferred, major in machinery.
– Minimum three years experience of field QC.
– Ability to work independently and decisively.
– Willing to frequent travel (mainland China).
– Good written English at relevant documents.
– Good PC software application skills.