Cerium (click for details)
a component in misch-metal (German for mixed–metal), which is used in the manufacture of:
• Pyrophoric alloys for cigarette lighters.
• Making aluminium alloys and in some steels and irons.
• In cast iron it opposes graphitisation and produces a malleable iron
• In steels it removes sulphides and oxides and completely degasifies.
• In stainless steel it is used as a precipitation-hardening agent.
• In magnesium alloys for castings it is used from anywhere between 3 to 4% with 0.2 to 0.6% zirconium, both of these refine the grain and give sound casting of complex shapes. It also adds heat resistance to magnesium castings.
Nd/RE : ≤0.03
Sm/RE : ≤0.03
Ingot Size: 100GM to 3000GM
Package: iron drum (25KG, 50KG, 250KG)
MOQ: 1 MT
Custom make is available